It is our mission to give our students the opportunity to participate in healthy sporting activities in a safe, fun, and encouraging atmosphere. We strive to create activities that are student-centered and that display integrity, while being quality-focused and providing a balance in the lives of our students.
Whether on the court or in the stands, we know you’ll have a great time when you’re involved in BHS athletics. Please take a look at our sports schedules, and come out to support our Boilermakers.
Busy in the classroom and at the game, our coaches are also mentors to our students, guiding and helping them to reach their potential in every aspect of their lives. Your kids are in good hands when they’re involved in Boilermaker athletics. Please meet these great coaches:
- Co-Ed Football - Joseph Crump
- Girls Volleyball - Ron Wilson
- Co-Ed 16" Softball - Kennard Johnson
- Boys Soccer - Alexander Calatayud
- Boys Cross Country - Chet Love
- Girls Cross Country - James Price